Sponsor Vermont Code Camp 11
The 11th annual Vermont Code Camp will be held on September 28, 2019 in Burlington, Vermont.
This full day event will bring together technology community members, students and professionals from around Vermont and beyond. A wide variety of software technologies will be represented. Session topics typically range from software development (e.g. languages, tools, practices, databases, web development, etc.) to the business of software and technology (e.g. entrepreneurship, consulting, team dynamics, etc.).Contact Coordinators
Vermont Code Camp is free event for attendees and organized entirely by community volunteers, with the help of our sponsors.
2017 was the first year we hit a milestone of 250 attendees. With 5 rooms and a creative schedule, we are able to present 35 sessions throughout the day. Check out last year’s schedule.
In 2017, local television station WCAX visited the event and we are very proud of the news item they produced and shared locally.
While we keep our budget trim, we can’t pull off VT Code Camp without the financial support of our sponsors. Sponsorship opportunities typically include:
- Premier: $1,000 or significant in-kind donation
- Platinum: $750
- Gold: $500
- Silver: $250
- Bronze: $100
- Swag: Give-away items (e.g. books, bags, items to put in attendee bags, software licenses, other raffle items, etc.)
- Vermont Code Camp is an annual event started in 2009
- Covers a wide variety of technology topics including .NET, PHP, Ruby, Python, Jave, Data, Security, Patterns & Practices, DevOps, Professional Skills, Community Development, any all things development
- Entirely community organized, with the help of sponsors
- Hosted at the Champlain College Center for Communication and Creative Media since 2017 and previously at the The University of Vermont Grossman School of Business
- We've been fortunate to have sponsorship from many of our amazing local businesses as well as international software companies like Microsoft and IBM
- Registration is free
Attendance and participation is strong:
Our commitment to sponsors
- Your logo and link on VTCodeCamp.org website under the relevant Sponsorship Section
- Mention of your sponsorship in multiple emails to meetup’s 2600+ members
- Listing in printed materials provided to event attendees
- Placement of materials (e.g. job listings, brochures, etc) on brochure table at event
- For Platinum and Premier sponsors, placement of free-standing banner or logo or availability of a sponsor table at the event
- Mention of all sponsors during opening remarks
- Tweets mentioning designated sponsor twitter account with thanks for sponsorship from the @VTCodeCamp account (900+ followers) and event organizers (total over 30,000 technical followers)
With respect to swag, we can arrange someone to relay it the week of the event or you just bring it to the event.
Thank you for your interest and support.
- Rob Hale, Maureen McElaney, and Julie Lerman on behalf of the Vermont Code Camp team